Wyze app is a platform for hosting a variety of smart home and personal devices. With millions of American users, it connects the world to the growing Wyze ecosystem. With the assistance of Wyze, you can realize simple automation inside and outside the home, adding a touch of magic and simplicity to your daily work.
The Wyze app is the home for all your Wyze devices. Use your Wyze Cam or Wyze Cam Pan to live stream 1080p full HD video day or night, listen and talk through the built-in speaker and microphone, be notified when motion or sound is detected, capture videos directly to your phone, or add a microSD card to continuously record and capture time-lapses. Check out Event Videos, 12-second clips triggered by motion or sound, on the Events page. These videos are securely stored in the cloud for 14-days with no extra charge. You can also discover featured videos captured by the Wyze community or shop for Wyze products directly within the app.
Use Wyze to:
1. View 1080p full HD live stream from anywhere in the world
2. Record videos on SD card and view later
3. Hear and talk through 2-Way Audio
4. Get notified when motion or sound is detected
5. Review Event Videos with 14 day free rolling cloud storage
6. See in the dark with Night Vision
7. Capture time lapses with an SD card
8. Get custom notifications when smoke or CO alarms are detected
9. Shop Wyze products
10. Discover videos captured by the Wyze community
11. Turn on or off device notifications
12. Set advanced schedules to only record the moments that matter
13. Share devices with friends and family
14. Customize detection zones and sensitivity
How to install and download Wyze App on Android and on iOS for free?
1. Open your Android Play store.
2. Click the search bar. (enter Wyze in the search bar, and you will see the app name and icon below the search bar.)
3. Click Wyze’s icon. Open the Wyze application page.
4. Download and install Wyze.
5. After the installation, click the icon to start.
1. Open the app store on your iPhone.
2. Open the “search” function. Click the magnifying glass icon at the bottom of the screen, and then click the search bar at the top of the screen. (on the iPad, click the search bar in the upper right corner of the screen.)
3. Enter Wyze in the search bar. You will see the app name and icon below the search bar.
4. When prompted, please click “Install”.
5. When prompted, enter your Apple ID password. Doing so will give the app store access to your payment information, which will complete the payment and prompt Wyze to start downloading. (If your iPhone has a touch ID or supports face recognition technology, you can scan your fingerprint or verify your face.)
6. After downloading Wyze App, you can click OPEN to open it.
*Use your Wyze scale to measure weight, BMI, body fat, lean body mass, heart rate, and sync these data to Apple Health only if the user requests /authorize.
- Previous article
- How to Download and Install VIX for Free?
- Next article
- The Games Fund Launched a $50 Million Early Investment Fund to Invest in American and European Companies
Why human beings cannot digest corns?
How to Cure Auto-Brewery Syndrome
“Radiation 4” Where is the mayor’s mission secretary for Diamond City
How to Get Free Coins on Habbo Hotel?
The upcoming asteroid is closer than the moon
Burpee: Excellent Whole-Part Training
PUBG Mobile Esports Generated 200 Million Hours of Viewing in 2020
Mario Kart Tour Races to $200M revenue and 200M Downloads
Game Acquisitions Expand Globally in Q1 2021 with 280 Deals Worth $39 Billion Surpassing That in 2020
Free Fire Shows Strong Momentum, with Its Revenue Overtaking PUBG Mobile in a Single Market for Q1 2021
The Games Fund Launched a $50 Million Early Investment Fund to Invest in American and European Companies
How to Download and Install Wyze App for Free?